L&D Sourcing and Recruitment
Matching the right person with the right organisation can make the difference between a learning and development programme’s success and failure. That’s why we are 110 per cent committed to doing the right thing by our clients and by our contractors.
Enabling clients and contractors to both get enduring value from their relationship really matters to us, which is why we treat both parties fairly and respectfully always. This means that clients can count on us to do what we say we will when recruiting on their behalf. We attract high-quality candidates because our contractors know we will pay them fairly by passing on a greater share of our fee than is standard practice in the L&D sourcing and recruitment industry.
As experienced L&D and L&D sourcing professionals, we know the industry, we know the people, we know the jobs and we know what it’s like to be in your shoes because we’ve been there ourselves!
Contact us if you need L&D sourcing and recruitment support because you are…
- Short on time to find a specialist, experienced L&D professional
- Needing someone quickly for either a BAU or project role
- Searching the market but cannot find the right candidate
- Tired of screening hundreds of irrelevant CVs from online job boards
- Wanting an insightful, experienced and friendly partner who adds value every step of the way
Candidates and contractors love working with us because we understand your profession and will only send you to job interviews that are totally relevant to your skills and needs. What’s more, we will treat you like we would like to be treated ourselves, including getting back to you and treating you with respect every step of the way.
We can recruit permanent and contract placements for all L&D needs, including:
- L&D Managers
- Trainers and facilitators
- Instructional / Learning designers
- L&D advisors and consultants
- L&D contractors
- eLearning / Digital developers
- IT trainers
- Technical writers
- Project managers
- Permanent and fixed term placements
- Consultants and contractors for short-term assignments and projects