L&D Consulting and Instructional Design Services
Every organisation has different L&D situations and needs but common to all is the desire for robust methodology, effective skill and knowledge transfer, and reliable service.
Our people have extensive experience in all facets of the discipline, so we understand your challenges and know what works and what does not!
L&D people are busy, so you need to be able to trust that you will receive the best possible job at the best possible value – no matter what your budget is. When using Complete Learning Solutions, you can rest assured that we will take care of all your L&D needs and can be counted on to do what we say we will – every time.
We only use proven strategies and techniques that deliver enduring value and robust L&D consulting, learning design, and L&D sourcing and recruitment solutions that will benefit your organisation now and in the future.
A learning and development programme’s effectiveness is only as strong as the foundation on which it is built. That’s why it’s important to truly understand exactly what an organisation wants to achieve from its L&D. Undertaking a needs assessment and/or needs analysis enables us to then source the best people, tools and technology to achieve great results.
As our name suggests, we offer a complete solution that covers every aspect of your organisation’s learning and development, including:
- Capability development
- Needs assessment and analysis
- Competency frameworks
- Performance development / management / review systems design
- Performance objectives and KPIs
- Training (eLearning/digital, instructor-led, and blended solutions)
- Instructional design / Learning design / Content creation
- Measurement and evaluation
- Return on investment (ROI)
- Docebo Learning Management System (LMS) sales, set-up and support
- Clear Review continuous performance management software
- dominKnow eLearning content management system
Our commitment to you includes sharing our methodologies and resources and providing insightful, experienced and friendly guidance. What’s more, we can even provide you with project teams to fill any gaps in your in-house capacity or capability.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help your organisation develop a great L&D programme.