The Bottom Line on Return on Investment (ROI)
November 13 @ 8:30 am - November 14 @ 4:00 pm NZDT
The Bottom Line on Return on Investment (ROI)
A two-day competency-building workshop that shows how to safeguard your L&D programme by proving it adds real value
Ever wished you could convince budget holders that your L&D programme adds significant financial value to the organisation?
Budgets are getting tighter and L&D managers are expected to more with less. One of the biggest challenges is to prevent L&D initiatives and training courses being cut back.
That’s why it’s vital to know how to design successful learning programmes and safeguard them by proving they are not a cost, but a valuable investment that will make a real difference in the organisation. The Bottom Line on ROI will help you to justify and defend your budgets by showing you how to:
- Design learning programmes that align with the organisation’s wider performance goals and deliver training that makes a measurable difference
- Utilise your organisation’s business intelligence and data analysis resources during programme planning
- Understand exactly what needs to be done (or not done) to get fantastic results – for individuals, teams and the wider organisation
- Design L&D programmes and training that resonates with recipients, resulting in meaningful and sustained change
- Identify successful programs that can be implemented in other areas
- Identify inefficient programs that need to be redesigned or discontinued
- Generate data so you can measure the results and calculate the programme’s financial and non-financial return on investment
- Impress senior management and budget holders by irrefutable evidence about how your programme or project adds true value to the organisation’s bottom-line.
WHAT THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER
ROI Certification is a globally renowned process focused on measuring the true value of tough-to-measure initiatives using the ROI Methodology®. Participating in the workshop is the easiest way to gain the skills needed to influence major programmes and report the most credible results that drive organisational improvements.
At this workshop you will learn how to:
- Identify what a project or programme’s budget holder expects to receive for their HR or L&D spend
- Articulate the 12 guiding principles and supporting measures for evaluating return on investment (ROI)
- Develop a detailed evaluation plan for a project or programme
- Identify at least four ways to convert hard and soft data to monetary values
- Identify and analyse intangible measures such as the effectiveness of your L&D programme, employee engagement initiatives, etc.
- Calculate the benefit-cost ratio and the ROI for your own project
- Communicate the evaluation results to a variety of stakeholders
Each participant will receive a detailed workbook that includes tools, resources and case studies. They will also receive a copy of the book Show Me the Money (a step-by-step guide for determining ROI in people, projects and programmes).
THIS WORKSHOP IS IDEAL FOR…
This workshop is ideal for anyone who is interested in knowing more about measuring the success of HR and learning and development, including: Learning and Development Managers, Management Development Specialists, HR Managers, Performance Consultants, Facilitators, Learning Advisors, Analysts, HR Co-ordinators, Organisational Development Specialists, etc.
We are the ROI Institute’s [link to ROI Institute website – set link to open in new window] only certified ROI training delivery partner in New Zealand. Your session will be facilitated by:
Certified ROI Professional® and the New Zealand business partner for the internationally renowned ROI Institute®.
Beryl has three decades’ experience in measuring return on investment for a wide range of internal and external organisational initiatives.
Before becoming an ROI specialist, Wayne held senior organisational leadership and governance roles in a range of government, local body, and private organisations.
He has extensive experience in delivering business impact through strategic change, developing organisational culture, change management, business improvement, and leadership development.
WHEN: 8.30 am – 4.00 pm, 13 and 14 November 2019
WHERE: Complete Learning Solutions, Level 3, 81 Grafton Road, Auckland*
PRICE: $1195 + GST – Group discounts are available on request
Contact us now to register your interest, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be invoiced, or pay online below.
* We can also deliver this workshop in-house and in other centres, subject to demand.
TO RSVP OR FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call: 021 864 530