ROI Certification® Workshop in Auckland, New Zealand with Dr Jack Phillips
01/07/2019 @ 8:30 am - 05/07/2019 @ 12:00 pm NZST
ROI Certification® Workshop
Join 4,000+ certified ROI professionals and prove the return on investment (ROI) of your programmes
Become a Certified ROI Professional® through the ROI Institute’s world-leading ROI workshop and certification programme
At this five-day workshop, facilitated by world-renowned measurement and evaluation expert and author Dr Jack Phillips of the ROI Institute®, you will master all the skills to implement a comprehensive ROI initiative in your organisation.
In addition to having the option to become fully certified in the ROI Methodology™, you will learn how to sustain the measurement and evaluation process on a continued basis and will also receive ongoing support after the workshop has ended.
Once you’ve demonstrated competency in applying the ROI Methodology™, you will earn the prestigious Certified ROI Professional® designation.
This is a rare opportunity to learn from the world’s top expert on measuring the financial return on HR, OD and L&D programmes.
Who should attend
The ROI Certification® workshop is designed for people who are taking a leadership and coordination role in ROI implementation within their organisations. It is also invaluable for anyone who desires a more comprehensive and detailed exposure to measuring the impact of projects, programmes and events.
The workshop is ideal for anyone who needs to demonstrate the ROI and business impact of other initiatives such as human resources, quality, process improvement, organisational change, and technology implementation.
How ROI Certification® will benefit you
Gaining ROI Certification® will benefit you in many ways, including:
- Hands-on experience conducting an impact study using a programme or project from your own organisation
- Becoming a certified ROI Methodology™ practitioner will give you a globally recognised certification and entitle you to offer one-day and two-day workshops in your own organisation
- Gaining sought-after skills that will make you more credible and valuable to your organisation
- Gaining ROI Network membership, which will give you access to invaluable tools, templates, resources and worldwide contacts for applying the ROI Methodology™
What you will learn
During the ROI Certification® workshop, you will gain hands-on experience in calculating and improving ROI in your own organisation, by learning how to:
- Translate tangible and intangible benefits into monetary values
- Measure training and performance improvement programme contributions
- Choose appropriate strategies for isolating programme effects
- Determine data collection timing and methods
- Calculate or estimate an improvement’s value
- Analyse data and calculate the financial ROI
- Apply simple statistical tools to data analysis
This workshop is ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to measure the success of HR, OD and L&D programmes, projects and initiatives.
Auckland – 4+1/2 day workshop 1-5 July 2019
$3,995 excl. GST
Contact us to learn about discounts for group bookings