- Organise, distribute and track online courses for formal learning
- Let your employees ask questions and get answers from subject matter experts within your organisation by offering informal learning that gives them the power to get the information they need when they need it
- Capture user generated knowledge from the experts in your organisations, validate it through peer-review and share it across teams, all while building a culture that rewards top performers
This internationally renowned LMS has a great track record and is used by thousands of organisations in over 70 countries. Multiple award-winner Docebo, an ISO 9001 and 27001 certified company, is consistently ranked in the world’s Top 10 for SaaS eLearning solution providers and is in the top three for business-to-business LMS solutions.
Docebo is incredibly easy to use. It can be accessed as soon as the licence is purchased and then scaled as your organisation grows. In addition to being mobile-friendly, it integrates readily with existing HR, CRM and other IT systems without the need for expensive upgrades.
- Modern user interface
- User-friendly and intuitive
- Easy administration and custom reporting
- Custom branding
- Tracks blended learning easily
- Supports multiple eLearning software standard formats, including xAPI, SCORM and AICC
- Looks like a website, which encourages employees to engage with it
- Saves time by managing, delivering and tracking instructor led and web-based training activities
- Encourages learner engagement through tools such as gamification, leader boards, MOOCs and more
Official Docebo New Zealand Partner
As an official Docebo New Zealand Partner, we offer sales and support services for Docebo LMS. Contact us for a no-obligations discussion about how Docebo can help your organisation and/or visit their website and start a trial at this link.
The NZ Department of Internal Affairs provides security guidance for specific cloud services and maintains a list of cloud service providers at this link who have provided responses to the government cloud security and privacy considerations questionnaire – Complete Learning Solutions, on behalf of Docebo, is one of those listed.