- Organise, distribute and track online courses for formal learning
- Let your employees ask questions and get answers from subject matter experts within your organisation by offering informal learning that gives them the power to get the information they need when they need it
- Capture user generated knowledge from the experts in your organisations, validate it through peer-review and share it across teams, all while building a culture that rewards top performers
This internationally renowned LMS has a great track record and is used by thousands of organisations in over 70 countries. Multiple award-winner Docebo, an ISO 9001 and 27001 certified company, is consistently ranked in the world’s Top 10 for SaaS eLearning solution providers and is in the top three for business-to-business LMS solutions.
Docebo is incredibly easy to use. It can be accessed as soon as the licence is purchased and then scaled as your organisation grows. In addition to being mobile-friendly, it integrates readily with existing HR, CRM and other IT systems without the need for expensive upgrades.
- Modern user interface
- User-friendly and intuitive
- Easy administration and custom reporting
- Custom branding
- Tracks blended learning easily
- Supports multiple eLearning software standard formats, including xAPI, SCORM and AICC
- Looks like a website, which encourages employees to engage with it
- Saves time by managing, delivering and tracking instructor led and web-based training activities
- Encourages learner engagement through tools such as gamification, leader boards, MOOCs and more